Manufacture of bottoms
Starting in 2012 we produce various types of bottoms. To date, we offer bottoms from 480 mm to 3600 mm of our own production, as well as the bottoms of our German partners - Konig + Co, the size of "finger" to 13,000 mm.
If you have a non-standard bottom, you can calculate the cost on-line, without sending a request for a miscalculation to our managers.Calculate the bottom ONLINE
A few words about the flanking...
Unlike the bottoms, made by stamping hotly in a rigid tooling, the bottoms of PC Boiler production can have any diameter. The technology allows to produce non-standard products required for a specific project. In addition, the production technology makes it possible to produce bottoms thinner. Note that all bottoms produced by our company are manufactured using the most modern equipment of Sahinler, Faccin, Leifield. We also pay careful attention to the selection of steel and its processing. All this can be seen on the finished product, which has an excellent aesthetic appearance.
Briefly about our production of bottoms in Russia...
Fast production time
The technology of "cold flanking" allows you to quickly produce the bottom, even if only 1 piece is needed.
Any size of bottoms
You have a desire to purchase a bottom of 574 mm. Stainless steel 6 mm .. No problem! We are able to produce bottoms in the range from 480 mm to 3600 mm in increments of 1 mm.
Order from one piece
We do not need to put in work from 10 bottoms. We will produce one bottom without additional margins!
The capabilities of our German partners are Konig + Co, GmbH
- 5 presses for embossing solid bottoms up to 3000 mm in diameter and up to 250 mm in wall thickness;
- 11 machines for pressure treatment during the bending of solid bottoms up to 8000 mm in diameter and up to 160 mm in wall thickness with a maximum bottom weight of 32 tonnes;
- 7 flanging machines For the flanging of the whole bottom up to 8000 mm and 140 mm in diameter in the wall thickness with a bottom weight of 32 t
- Bottom technology from individual segments by means of pressing or pressure treatment with final assembly and welding / trial mounting without welding, with a diameter up to 13500 mm
- Plasma cutting walls up to 80 mm thick and gas flame cutting of walls up to 300 mm thick
- arc welding under the flux / plasma weldinground sheet blanks up to 9000 mm in diameter
- welding of bottoms up to 150 tons from individual segments using a circulating manipulator
- electroslag cladding bottoms with a diameter of up to 8000 mm
- plasma / gas-plasma cutting of holes with robotic control and 3D modeling, including the preparation of the edge of the bottom to 6200 mm in diameter and 80 mm in the thickness of the wall when cutting with plasma, and 200 mm in the wall thickness with flame cutting
- Surface treatment: shot blasting (steel shot, granulated crumb, glass granule), etching / passivation and grinding of bottoms up to 8000 mm in diameter
-edge processing: machining in diameter up to 2700 mm, gas-flame cutting plus grinding in diameter up to 8000 mm
-thermal treatment of bottoms: normalization, stress relief, softening, hardening followed by tempering up to 8000 mm
- quality checking metals by non-destructive testing: X-ray, ultrasound, color, magnetic-powder flaw detection
In 2012, our company launched its own production of torosferic and elliptical bottoms according to individual drawings and sketches of the customer, from solid or welded workpieces by cold rolling out of steel grades st3sp5, st20, st09G2S, AISI 304, AISI 316, AISI 321. Diameters of the bottoms: From 480 to 4000 mm. Unlike the bottoms, made by stamping hotly in a rigid tooling, the bottoms of PC Boiler production can have any diameter. The technology allows to produce non-standard products required for a specific project. In addition, the production technology makes it possible to produce bottoms thinner.
Note that all the bottoms produced by our company are manufactured using the latest equipment from Sahinler. We also pay careful attention to the selection of steel and its processing. All this can be seen on the finished product, which has an excellent aesthetic appearance.